Repeat Prescription Requests
Routine repeat prescriptions may be requested if you are on long term medication. At the practice
Routine prescription requests may be made by:
- Filling in the request form attached to the previous repeat prescription issued
- Filling in a Repeat Prescription Request Form (available at the reception)
- Making a hand written request for the prescription required
Routine prescription requests may be dropped off at:
- The reception desk
- The drop box in the surgery porch
- Faxed in
Routine prescriptions may be picked up at:
- The reception desk
- Prescriptions can be posted to you if you send a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Prescriptions may be picked up by others on your behalf. An ID may be required to confirm their identity.
Routine prescription requests may be made online:
- You are required to register for ONLINE ACCESS at the practice (in person) beforehand in order to request for repeat prescriptions online. Registration for ONLINE ACCESS is different from registering as a patient. This is a separate registration that allows you to access our online system and is only required once.
- You will be given a patient ONLINE ACCESS registration form which can only be given to you in person for confidentiality reasons. This form will contain data you will need to log into our appointment and repeat prescription request system.
- Once you have your patient ONLINE ACCESS registration form, click on the following link patient.emisaccess.co.uk On your first use of the Online system, you must register online. Enter your PIN, practice Number, Access ID and NHS Number in the required fields and click Submit. (This information is on your Patient ONLINE ACCESS Registration Form) You will then be asked to give some security details about yourself. Complete the information and click Submit.
Click Here to order your repeat prescription online
- ALL repeat prescriptions (requested at the practice or online) will be ready in 48hrs.
- Repeat prescription requests CANNOT be made over the phone.
- Requests for NEW or HOSPITAL prescriptions have to be reviewed by the doctor. These also will be ready in 48hours.